Cori Goldberger, Associate
Cori summered and articled with Polley Faith prior to joining the firm as an associate. She received her JD with Distinction from the University of Toronto Faculty of Law, where she received the Angus MacMurchy Gold Medal and Gallant Ho Prize. During law school, Cori was an Articles Editor for the University of Toronto Law Review as well as a Division Leader at Downtown Legal Services where she represented clients before the Ontario Court of Justice. Cori also mooted in the Callaghan Cup where she won the second-place oralist prize, and won awards for her research paper on Medical Assistance in Dying. Cori was called to the Ontario bar in 2022.
Prior to law school, Cori obtained her BA from McGill University, graduating with First-Class Honours in Political Science. She also spent several years working as a Strategist, consulting on a range of brand and business initiatives for Canadian companies, including a leading financial institution.
- Angus MacMurchy Gold Medal and Gallant Ho Prize, 2021
- Samuel and Clara Shime Prize for achievement in Law and Medicine, 2020
- James Jefferson Prize, 2020
- JD (with Distinction), University of Toronto, 2021
- BA (with First-Class Honours), McGill University, 2014
- Law Society of Ontario, 2022
- Ontario Bar Association
- The Advocates’ Society
- Toronto Lawyers Association
- Women’s Law Association of Ontario