Damira Pan, Finance & HR Manager
Damira Pan is a finance manager, a solution seeker, and a compassionate leader. She is a client advocate and consistently places client satisfaction and client engagement at the forefront of all her business interactions. Damira is passionate about building highly motivated and efficient teams and strives to ensure everyone feels welcome and included in all aspects of the operations.
Damira has extensive experience in various industries and has successfully applied her skillset and leadership best practices at different organizations. Among her many talents, Damira sees her insistence on precision, quiet diligence, and ability to find practical solutions to complex problems as her most valuable skills and differentiators.
Damira loves to travel and is an artist, entrepreneur, mother, and adventurer. She holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree and is currently enrolled with the Certified Professional Accountants of Ontario to become a Certified Public Accountant.
- 2013-2015 Diploma Complete with Honours
- English Skills Award in Business Annual Student Awards – 2014, Pearson Publication
- Dean’s List, 2013, George Brown College, 2013
- BA (Diploma), George Brown College 2015
- BBA, University of Toronto, 2013
- CPA Candidate, CPAO, CFE expected 2026